- Currency : EUR
- Customer zone
Shopping cart is empty
RULES OF MUASTUDIOS WORKSHOPS
1. The organizer of the ceramic workshop is Art & Design Studios Łukasz Przygodziński, ul. Limanowskiego 19 / 94a, 02-943 Warsaw, NIP 8361780928 REGON 382303090 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
2. The customer who decides to purchase the service (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant"), agrees
for the processing of their personal data by the Organizer within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) in order to carry out the sales process.
3. The condition for participation in the workshops is 18 years of age.
4. The workshops take place in the MUAStudios ceramic workshop at Dolna 30a street
lock. 23a in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the "Workshop").
5. By purchasing participation in the workshops, the participant accepts the details of the workshops presented on the website www.muastudios.pl/warsztaty.
6. The workshops are of a practical nature. The organizer provides the Participants with the knowledge about the creation of clay pottery vessels from the gluing process to glazing and the final firing. The Organizer is not responsible for the extent to which the Participant assimilates the provided content.
7. Workshops are held in Polish, unless included in the description of a given workshop
on the website www.muastudios.pl there is information that workshops
are held in a different language.
8. The number of places at the workshops is limited and determined by the Organizer.
9. The duration of the workshops is determined by the Organizer and informs about it when describing the workshops at shop.muas.pl/workshops
10. Taking into account the different skill levels of the Participants, the Organizer, after obtaining
Participants' consent, reserves the right to extend or shorten the workshops, yes
so that Participants can carry out planned projects. At the request of the Participants, the leader
it can also shorten the workshops or modify their program.
11. The workshops may be conducted by one, two or more people.
12. Participation in the MUAStudios workshops is tantamount to accepting these Regulations.
13. The organizer reserves the right to document the workshops with
video and sound recording devices and the use of documentation in their own
materials and the social media and website administered by them
14. The organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time. The change does not apply to Participants who have purchased the workshops and accepted the Regulations, unless they agree to such a change.
REGISTRATION FOR WORKSHOPS
1. The participant buys a place / places at the workshop by selecting the date and time of the workshop on the website of the service shop.muas.pl/workshops and paying the fee according to the price specified on the website.
2. All payments are made via the Przelewy24.pl system, access to which is possible via the website shop.muas.pl/workshops at the time of selecting the online payment option.
3. The participant who purchased the workshops receives an e-mail confirmation with the order summary.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for the Participant's errors occurring while making the payment as a result of the Participant's failure to comply with the instructions for making payments via the Przelewy24 system.
5. The fee for participation in the workshop includes:
a) group classes with the teacher / teachers
b) all materials necessary for participation in the workshop, including a work apron and dust mask.
c) use of all tools and equipment necessary to participate in the workshops
d) water, coffee and tea to be used during the workshops
e) a gift - a mini-cake MUASKA of your choice
f) a 10% discount coupon for purchases in our online and stationary store.
1. The Organizer provides an original Workshop plan.
2. The organizer provides all the necessary materials, place and qualified persons conducting the Workshops.
3. The organizer is not responsible for things (money, items valuable) left by the Participants at the place where the classes are conducted.
1. Leave your workplace as you found it.
2. Wash or clean tools, pads, and other used items, and then set them aside their place.
3. Wrap any unused clay residue in foil and set it aside.
4. Before putting on the drying rack, the works must be signed - works unsigned become the property of the studio.
1. Exercise due caution when moving around the studio.
2. We do not touch works that do not belong to us.
3. Before the start of the workshops, a working apron provided by the workshop organizer should be put on. The organizer and the workshop leader are not responsible for dirty or damaged clothes of the Participants.
4. Be especially careful when removing and putting away your works from the drying rack, so as not to damage other works.